The advantages of this product:
no marking and marking of fold lines required
precise and easy handling
thin, neat folds
Description of use:
1. To smooth the Bundfix tape with a dry iron with pressure on a wrong side of fabric for a belt.
2. Bend the belt in the center, iron the hem.
3. Sew a hem on the hem to the skirt or trousers.
4. Sew the excess, unscrew, sew the lining, if necessary.
5. In conclusion, flash the belt at the seam location to flash on the machine.
Important directions for use
ALWAYS PERFORM A TEST BEFORE USE.