Universal thread Gutermann Sew All ("I sew everything") No. 100 is the optimal solution for all materials and seams. It is perfect for sewing on sewing machines as well as for hand sewing, whatever the seam.
This high quality sewing thread with a unique uniform structure guarantees optimum sewing without dust and gathering.
The optimal tensile and abrasion strength of the thread ensures stable and durable seams, while the excellent silky shine gives the seams an unmistakably elegant appearance.
Composition - 100% polyester.
Winding in a reel - 200 m.
- for all materials and seams
- complete absence of dust when sewing
- tensile strength with more than 50% safety margin of the seam
- for sewing on sewing machines and by hand
- no thin and thick seam areas, optimal seam strength
- unique structure of the thread without knots and thickenings
- the ability to work with thin needles from No. 60
- excellent tensile and abrasion resistance
- the thread does not unwind and does not get tangled
- persistent color
- silky shine
- well-thought-out wide range of colors
- high quality raw materials
- Made in Germany
for finishing and quilting seams;
for overlock and overcast seams;
for buttonholes and for sewing on buttons;
for fine shaped and decorative seams.